Here is the basics on Diana's two sisters and one brother and their families. Not much info is known, but it
does tell you who the Spencers left behind after Diana's death were.
- Lady (Elizabeth) Sarah Lavinia Spencer was born in 1955
- She was married to Neil Edmund McCorquodale in 1980
- They have three children: Emily (born in 1983), George (born in 1984) and Celia
(born in 1989)
- Lady (Cynthia) Jane Spencer was born in 1957
- She was married to the Rt. Hon. Sir Robert Fellowes in 1978
- They also have three children: Laura Jane (born in 1980), Alexander Robert (born in 1983) and
Eleanor Ruth (born in 1985). Laura was a bridesmaid at Prince Andrew's wedding to Sarah Ferguson.
- Charles Edward Maurice Spencer, the 9th Earl Spencer, was born on 20 May 1964
- In 1989 he married the former (Catherine) Victoria Lockwood
- They were recently divorced. They have four children: Lady
Kitty Eleanor (born in 1990), Ladies Eliza Victoria and Katya Amelia (twins born in 1992) and Louis
Frederick, Viscount Althorpe (born in 1994)
You Are Visitor Number To Come Here!